Saturday, June 17, 2017

Honeymoon Cruise, Part 3: Eating Ourselves Silly

Hey y'all!  Happy Saturday!  I'm back once more with a couple more honeymoon cruise layouts.


If these layouts give you the impression that we spent most of the cruise eating, well...that's accurate.


I discovered when taking pictures of this album that it's HARD to get good pics of a white-background scrapbook layout.  Maybe I need a darker background to put the pages on when I try to take pictures?  I don't know, I photographed the entire book TWICE and this was the best I could do.  Still need to actually put all these pages in the album.


We are still in the land of Daffodil Delight, but Pumpkin Pie is coming up soon :)  Have a great weekend and cheers, peeps!

Supplies for the whole album:
Stamps:  Tall Tales Alphabet, Island Blossoms
Ink:  Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Orchid Opulence, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Whisper White, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Orchid Opulence
Accessories:  Scallop border punch, Mickey Mouse punches

P.S. I totally had tacos for dinner last night.  I couldn't help it after posting my taco truck card :D

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

That really IS artwork!!! Really something. Yes, that's what I hear from most when they go on a cruise -- that you eat, eat, eat. I probably shouldn't even consider one looking at this post!!! I cannot let dessert pass me by and there are SO MANY to choose from!