Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Dragonfly Birthday

Mornin', y'all!  Once again I have Ryan trying to help me type...his spelling isn't so great, so it's a good thing he's extra cute :)  As it happens, he also inspired today's card!


You'll see how in a minute.  Anyway, for this one I used the very last Mojo Monday sketch:


I only played along with the Mojo sketches occasionally, but it's sad when challenges stop.  Still, I understand why Julee had to give up something to get her life more in balance, so I wish her well!

I also used this week's Paper Players theme:


Easy peasy!  We have a lot of birthdays in my family coming up in July so this is a good time to stock up on birthday cards.

Okay, so here's how Ryan inspired today's card:


See the colors on his onesie?  It's all Lemon Lime Twist, Emerald Envy, and Pacific Point!  This isn't a really great picture of Ryan though; I took it this morning and he was like why aren't we eating breakfast already? instead of smiling for me.  That's okay though, I have this one from Sunday:


New favorite picture, right there.  They were watching me cook dinner.  Yep, buncha guys standing around watching the only woman do the work!  ;)  I love my boys.

Anyway, I think it's time to read to Ryan for a little bit before he goes down for his nap.  Have a fabby-dabby Tuesday, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Dragonfly Dreams, Awesomely Artistic, Rose Wonder
Ink:  Lemon Lime Twist, Emerald Envy, Pacific Point
Paper:  Lemon Lime Twist, Emerald Envy, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Accessories:  Dimensionals

5 comments:

CCsMom said...

Great card. I do love the colors. And that picture of Ryan and his daddy is GREAT!!! I'll have that one printed to send to P&D. I'm doing that tonight.

Hey, "Beauty and the Beast" comes to DVD today. Gonna get me a copy.

LOVE YOU!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh these colors are great together--both on your sweet boy's onesie and on the card! Love the sentiment stamped over the dragonfly--nice depth and dimension. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, what a darling inspiration for this gorgeous card! Love it. I always enjoy peeking in at your blog. Thanks so much for joining us for our final Mojo Monday!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Love your inspiration! A lovely card and a lovely family!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players.

Tanya said...

awwww!!! I LOVE that hair!! My girl is almost 9m and I think her balder spots are filling in, lol! Fortunately she likes her sun hat to help avoid sunburns!
The card is sweet too. :) Love seeing the newest In Colors all over the laundry, haha.